Become an Exhibitor
A total area of more than 500m² and additional Outdoor-Locations are
available for information and display stands within the National Park.
Exclusive Optics Test-Locations
Optics and camera testing at well-frequented locations in the National Park.
National Park excursion leaders will be on site as well to answer visitors’ questions.
With the "Neusiedler See Card" you can get special offers in
Illmitz, Apetlon and in the whole NP-Region as well.
A diverse supporting Programme!
9 days filled with Excursions, Workshops and Talks
Online registration now!more info...
6. – 14. April 2019
Programme (6. – 14. April 2019)
Fair (12. – 14. April 2019)
A Varied Programme during BirdExperience
There will be several excursions each day into the National Park and adjacent areas, as far as Hungary and Slovakia. There will be Workshops on nature photography techniques by professional photographers, for both beginners and advanced students. Finally you can finish the day on a high note with a pleasant and informative evening event ("Abends im Wirtshaus")!
- Evening Events
- Children's Programme: BEX - The Next Generation
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our programme highlights this year:
- Evening lecture by Johannes Fritz, Project leader of the 'Team Northern Bald Ibis': Reason for hope: The reintroduction of the Northern Bald Ibis in Europe
- Evening lecture with following excursion by Guido Reiter, KFFÖ: BATS – from mouse-eared bats and horseshoe bats
- Full-day excursion to Vienna: long live the Central Cemetery ... and all its birds
- David Lindo, a Urban Birder, presents his new book: #Urban Birding
- Klaus Malling Olsen, specialist of seagull determination, presents his brand new work: Gulls of the World: a photographic guide
- 2-part workshop on the subject of bird sounds: Who's singing?
Our most-popular annual BirdExperience-Classics
Next to our standard programme with Excursions, Lectures and Workshops we will present you our so much-loved BEX-Classics:
- Bird ringing live (every hour on Saturday and Sunday in the Information Centre)
- Bird-Quiz with Gilbert Hafner
- Nature photography exhibition
- Children's programme
(daily during the fair's weekend)
- Evening events in local restaurants
Fair and Optics Marquee
There are no entry fees for the fair during the 'Pannonian BirdExperience' from April 20th - 22nd 2018!
NP Information Centre and Environmental Education Centre
Test the newest optics and camera equipment, plan your next nature travel destinations, learn something about the work of conservation areas and NGOs or just do some shopping. In a total area of more than 500m² you'll find more than 30 information and display stands.
Exclusive Optics and Camera Testing in the National Park Area
Exclusive opportunity to test optics and cameras at well-frequented locations in the National Park. At one of our salt ponds (Zicklacke) we will have an optics marquee where exhibitors as well as National Park Rangers will be there for you and your questions.
Just in front of the NP Information Centre
Ecofriendly ways of travelling? Test E-cars and bicycles!
Regional Specialities Buffet
At the fair's weekend of the BirdExperience, the Austrian Food Truck from EMG Event Marketing Gartner and the restaurant "Zum fröhlichen Arbeiter" will serve you a fine selection of local food and drinks.
For the first time, guests have the opportunity to consume hot beverages from GOFAIR at the National Park Information Centre during the event week.
... offers a burger from the Hungarian Grey Cattle, a Hungarian Grey Cattle-Mangalica burger and of course also vegetarian burgers with local ingredients as a special delicacy.
"Zum fröhlichen Arbeiter"
... this restaurant serves you good traditional fare in a friendly atmosphere!
... enjoy the Fairtrade-Beverages from ecofriendly, climate-neutral production!